Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, September 1, 2013

WHAT do YOU want me to be?...


WHAT do YOU want me to BE?...

I can be ANYTHING YOU want and wish for...I am an illusion of your OWN mind...(like Ratatouille imaginary friend, and also Obama is a RAT, but a despicable dirty one of street sewers...).
 
This is an excellent article: Barack Obama: The Naked Emperor about the FAVORITE puppet of satan, the one for "ALL" Mr. 666 Bullshit Obama!







"Obama's wife, Michelle, who I wouldn't trust to tell me the date in a calendar factory, said that 'everything begins and ends with hope'. Utter nonsense. Hope is a meaningless emotion because its fruits are always in the future and, by definition, never in the NOW."

-I realized that she is so dumb since the very FIRST time I saw her...poor her maybe she doesn't KNOW the REAL devil that her husband is in realty, the "mighty" 666!

But neither millions of BLIND and EASILY controlled SHEEP like her...





'What? You mean you're not the Lord?'-Oprah Winfrey
  

IDIOTS, he is going to get YOU ALL slaughtered!

Dangerous PRICK he is!

The most dangerous that had ever existed, or will exist in the future.....

Wake up, not only "America" but all CONTINENTS on Earth! 




AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment