Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, September 13, 2013

Forty....


I wrote before that Jehovah opened my mind BEFORE I was 40 (the RUSH thing...), well I was WRONG!

I already was 40 on January 2012!

In fact right after my 40 birthday in July 26th 2011, I stopped to take the POISON I was taking for "schizophrenia" which it had me in a coma for 18 months!

And Jehovah spirit IMPULSED me top go back to FIGHT the pussies maricones in Hollywood, whom had "defeated" me on February of 2010, when I had NO choice at the time but to STOP MY 3-D cameras system endeavor for some much PERSECUTION...

The VISION that started it all once more (after the 2 of 1990), was in fact in November 11, 2011 (11-11-11)!

See? sometimes RETREATING a little bit after  a lost battle, does NOT mean that YOU lose the WAR! ;-)

Aleluya!...

Like I said in my book about 3-D, I have extremely BAD memory...and the sleepless nights WORRYING for people I LOVE, does not help with that at ALL either....

AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment