Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Messages...


I just watched one of my favorite movies of all time again, Message in a Bottle.




I don't even remember when was the last previous time I saw it, maybe a decade or more...

That FORGETFUL I am, and the most important I had forgotten the SAD ending, and like the Bible properly say, the ending is MORE important than the beginning in matters...that matter.

Most humans are like me, I am not less nor more than anybody, I am just an "average Joe"...with a SPECIAL mission, that's all...

It has some many GREAT quotes that I wont mention all of them here, but these 2 are probably one of the best:

Catherine Blakes (letter): To all the ships at sea, and all the ports of call, to my family and to all friends and strangers. This is a message and a prayer. the message is that my travels taught me a great truth. I already had what everyone is searching for and few ever find. the one person in the world who I was born to love forever. A person like me. Of the outer banks of the blue Atlantic mystery. A person rich in simple treasures. Self made, self taught. A harbour where I am forever home. And no wind, or trouble, or even a little debt can knock down this house. The prayer is that everyone in the world can know this kind of love. And be healed by it…

Me-This is the KIND of men (and women too) that Jehovah God wants, self made, self taught (based on  Bible principles of course), NOT puppets like satan has all over, nor robots like most people are in ALL religions...that for the MOST part are followers of imperfect and sinful men "directives", even if they CONTRADICT Gods word.

I have mentioned this to many "elders" in the Organization of JWs (that is like almost every other organization in the world, run a la Mafia style): There are things in the Bible that are written to TEST YOU, your heart and motives...and you don't even realize that.

Some things even "contradict" each other...but what is the GREATEST command of all that even Gods son Jesus Christ, and others like the Apostle Paul told us to PRACTICE? (not only talk about it...)

LOVE, if we don't REALLY have that all is in VAIN, EVERYTHING.


Theresa Osborne: If some lives form a perfect circle, others take shape in ways we cannot predict or always understand. Loss has been a part of my journey. But it has also shown me what is precious. So has a love for which I can only be grateful.

Me-Love and the heart is what really matters in the END.

AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment