Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, August 30, 2013

It will PASS...




"There times are HARD, but they WILL PASS".




 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”-Revelation 21:1-4


Horacito...(Para la MAS Bella Flor, Irma Margarita 2-14-90. RIP)

TE AMO Tia bonita, and I will ALWAYS DO, I don't forget, I NEVER forget...(A.I. 2001)

No comments:

Post a Comment