Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wish YOU were HERE!-Bee Gees




“Wish you were here”

You're living your life
in somebody else's heart
My love is as strong
as oceans are far apart.

A summer song keeps playing in my brain,
and I feel you, and I see your face again,
there's no escape,
I lost everything in losing you.

Ah I wish you were here,
drying these tears I cry
They were good times,
and I wish you were here
and calling my name,
but you're dealing with a man insane, the cost,
how hopelessly I'm lost,
I tried to throw our love away
and I can't let go.

VERSE 2:
And so I awake
In somebody else's dream
(It's not what it seems)
it's only a lie
I've yet to decide who's real.

The blood red rose will never never die
It'll burn like a flame
In the dark of the night
I'm not afraid
I'd give everything
If you hear me there.

Chorus 2:

Ahh I wish you were here,
drying these tears I cry
They were good times,
it's that time of year
for being alone
but you're dealing with a heart of stone
try to kiss and say goodbye
try to throw our love away
And that storm will blow.

Wish you were here.
Wish you were here,
'Cause you're dealing with a heart of stone
try to kiss and say goodbye
try to throw our love away
And I can't let go.

They were good times
and I wish you were here,
yes, I wish you were here.

Repeat to Fade

HCRS.


No comments:

Post a Comment