Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, May 20, 2013

Signs and Proof...


Some people are asking me to give them “Signals” of Proof of who am I and say...

I wish I have had video cameras recording the times I have been miraculously saved by Jehovah and His army of Angels, but I can warranty you that is the last thing you may think of doing when YOU are about to die...

So what then?

Did the Christians from the first century had any proof that Jerusalem was going to be siege and the temple destroyed in 70 CE.?

No, but Jesus gave them instructions in how interpret things before hand, didn’t he?

He said this in Matthew 24:15-16:

“Therefore, when ​YOU​ catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,) then let those in Jude′a begin fleeing to the mountains.”

And then he added this in verses 32-35:

“Now learn from the fig tree as an illustration this point: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and it puts forth leaves, ​YOU​ know that summer is near. Likewise also ​YOU, when ​YOU​ see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. Truly I say to ​YOU​ that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.”

What generation?

The one from 1914 when First World War begun…

So 2014 will be 100 years from that time, there are STILL people living with such old age all over the world.
You have to LEARN how to see and interpret things…

Have you seen the movie 2012?

If so then you are familiar in how people KNEW before hand when was TIME to abort everything and head for the salvation arks right?

This time is the SAME, people that KNOW these things, rich and celebrities are starting to announce retirements and get out from the spotlight…but only those that are making such public announcements are the ones that their careers require long time commitments.

Most will do it at the time these things start to occur, in May 2014 like Barbara Walters for example.
Others that I am familiar with since I am in the movie business so to speak, are the one from Steven Soderberg, and he is a close friend of one important figure in all of this, a member of The Triangle Chapter+, a very powerful man…who wants me dead!

How nice…

Then David Beckman a well known worldwide soccer player figure.

I have had no time to follow news recently, you may know of others doing the same thing tough…

This is sort of what people did when they KNEW the Titanic or better said the Olympic was going to be sank in the middle of the ocean and they canceled their trips beforehand…

Please watch the Titanic: The Shocking Truth documentary for more details on this.

Unfortunately these people WONT talk, whoever talks he/she dies…and NO ONE wants to die right?
It’s me the ONLY “fool” talking about these things it seems…

And I am neither rich nor a celebrity…believe me.

Nor I had a “ticket” for the Illuminati New World Order that’s is coming soon…but I have one tough for the REAL New World where Jesus Christ my King will Reign for 1000 years with Real JUSTICE and PEACE for ALL!

Which world YOU prefer?...

AM.


+BTW, that Triangle real meaning is more like a Pool or Billiard Table Game, where Jehovah and satan where playing so to speak…

I was Jehovah’s ball sent to center of the table…with my 3-D project and work that began in 2006…me without knowing all of this stuff at the time…

Then like bullying boys do at elementary school with the “weak” (they did that to me when I was a kid…so I KNOW…), satan started to send his powerful balls to surround me, 3 direct enemies and 2 mafia bosses paid by these guys to send me to sleep with the fishes if you know what that means...

His sixth ball, Barack Obama the 666 was added as a direct representative of satan in the world…

I am the 777 of Jehovah so to speak so…

In a cards game I would not want to be him…and thanks God I am NOT!

Well, back to the pool game, then when all of these very powerful guys were around me so to speak and thinking I was one more of their “defend less” victims (believe me I am NOT the first one or last they want to get rid of…), BUM Jehovah put the Triangle Ring they use to align the balls before the game starts!

When that Triangle Ring gets lifted all balls will start to fall to the holes…now, how many holes are in a pool table?

Yeap you are starting to get it…6.

Although I will surely die, I WONT go to any hole!

They all are, and to the eternal one that there is NO return from!

Guys you should have listened to this song before! (Jesus in Disguise-Brandon Heat… )

I am NOT Jesus, but I am His messenger!

Kind of the same thing in a certain level, right?

And you thought you were all “wise men”…

AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment