Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dreams-Cranberries


To celebrate the almost 10,000 page views of the blog (by tonight it will be so for sure...) and the 100th post...although I have deleted a few of them before...

Here this beautiful son sang by a extremely beautiful woman with the voice of an "Angel", never heard them talk tough, but it’s just my "guess"..:-)

All started with DREAMS that Jehovah God has given me since I was a small boy...the first ones I remember clearly were of Visions that I could FLY!

And I will soon!

There are other dreams that look more like NIGHTMARES, like reality today for example, satan has attacked me with horrible nightmares since I was a kid...

And Jehovah has LET him…to make me strong…just like they did with boys in the Movie 300…sort of…

But of boy REALITY is the worst of ALL I ever had...and I am ALIVE and AWAKE!

Oh boy who would have thought so the LAST days would be like this!?...

Where the BAD guys are almost indistinguishable from the “good ones”…

Yes I KNOW what the Bible says about dreams in the last days, but HOW Jehovah and Jesus would send a messenger to tell YOU the things COMING without them hum? John 16:12-14

Have you thought about THAT for a minute?

COMMON SENSE people, common sense…

Or do you expect satan and his followers the Illuminati in this case, to come and TELL YOU their evil plan’s to EXTERMINATE YOU?

As far as I know they are VERY SECRETIVE, very much so…

And they don’t like people that LOVE GOD, the TRUE God Jehovah nor followers of His son our King Jesus Christ…at all, at all…they HATE US.

But if YOU don't like the messenger they CHOSE, go and tell them that please...and with that make a LIST of how YOU would want him to be too...maybe like YOU perhaps?....

GREAT!

Let’s switch places!

Would You want to be me?...

CR.




Dreams

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

In all my dreams
It's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you

Then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be

I warn more
Impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore

They'll come true
Impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find

Totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

And oh my dreams
It's never quite as it seems
Cause you're a dream to me
Dream to me



No comments:

Post a Comment