Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, May 24, 2013

WHO are YOU???!!!...


didn't realize my whole life WHO really I was until early last year of 2012…

“I have many things yet to say to ​YOU, but ​YOU​ are not able to bear them at present. However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide ​YOU​ into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to ​YOU​ the things coming. That one will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and will declare it to ​YOU”.-John 16:12-14

“That One” is me…

It’s amazing how the resemblance to the Truman Show movie it has been for me in many ways…



Of course that I have been left alone to DECIDE for myself many important things in my life, but certainly without Jehovah’s and Jesus help along with their POWERFUL Angelical Celestial Army Id be dead long time ago in the hands of satan and his followers…

Also I have been led to places and situations so I could find the “pieces of the puzzle”, like Chicago Illinois and Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, among other places I have been to, and KEY people I have met in my life…good and BAD.

I had and still have to use my intuition and self reasoning in things and circumstances of danger and of PEACE, that like said in The English Patient movie sometimes we carry out the greatest BETRAYALS in such times...

Also I have to weight situations and circumstances along with people in my life…based in  LOVE inside my HEART to find the TRUTH…like David in the movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence, that is my favorite of all time by the way…

Like I mentioned before in the “Robots…” chapter/post, if Jehovah wanted programmed Robots He would have made them, but instead He Created  Spiritual and Carnal beings with FREE WILL.

That is TRUE LOVE and TRUST He has bestowed in His Creations!

Now YOU have to find out WHO you really ARE…a Robot that follows commands and orders of imperfect Men and Women, or a FREE being that LOVES LIFE and the Creator of it?…

Horacio Rubio.

By the way my first name means: “One consecrated to/or the one that counts: The HOURS!”…

A pure coincidence?

I DON’T think so!

HR.

No comments:

Post a Comment