Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mr.666 & The Press......


Here the "king" 666 Antichrist, MOCKING the naive and mostly BOUGHT White House Correspondents Press.



You have to give the SUCKER credit for his job, he is "good"...:-)

He also makes "fun" of Marco Rubio calling him a "kid", well IDIOT I was born the same years as he, 7-26-1971 and my last name is the SAME.

And YOU KNOW that in 2016 there WONT be a USA President anymore, your EVIL New World Order will be here, while YOU will be on HELL already though...DEAD, hell does NOT exist like most people knows the term, actually THIS satanic world is like a LIVING HELL already....

Oh man, and MENTIONING the Boston bombings that YOU ordered to PLOT, "priceless" CYNICISM, typical of YOU and your "god"...

And it happens to be that while you are the 666 "ace RAT" of satan, that I have a BETTER pronunciation for that one, but since a KID writes this blog and mostly KIDS reads it, I will leave it as RAT for now instead :-), I am the 777 of JEHOVAH God, want to PLAY cards with me?

I will BEAT the CRAP out of YOU, let me tell ya that already "mister", lol...

Cesar RUBIO.


No comments:

Post a Comment