Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

LIARS!...


Let’s see if the Watchtower Society CAN take down this blog…and ME of course, whom they already took me down in the worst sense…but I am sure is NOT “enough justice” for them yet.

WHO took down first, Jesus Christ my KING who SENT me as messenger?

Same thing here…history REPEATS itself every single time!

You don’t need a “magic ball” for “guessing the future” in certain things believe me…

That is WHY Jehovah my God and Jesus His beloved son KNOW the END right from the beginning!
They are NOT magicians, actually that is forbidden in the Bible as are satanic practice, but they KNOW people inside out!

These guys from the Governing Body of Jehovah Witnesses are UNBELIEVABLE “kind and loving”, man they are the CHOSEN ones for that of course, of course!...

They have an ARMY of LIARS, I mean Lawyers working 24/7 protecting “Jehovah’s interests” all over the world, like if Jehovah needed protection from men, yeah right buddies! J

Sure thing “Joe”….whatever man!

The Sopranos live nearby in New Jersey, so MAYBE they have given them “horses for courses” in HOW to run things the “right way”…could it be that hum?

You NEVER know who is in the BACKGROUND in things correct?

Have seen the “Wreck it Ralph” movie yet?

My beautiful boys LOVE it, and so do I…

The Illuminati DO NOT need attorneys to take people down believe me, but I am almost sure that they are having the FUN of their lives with this…maybe I am their #1 “funny/genius guy” by now…

After all, WHO discovered their evil plot BESIDES me hum?...

The people that knew and maybe talked about it to the “non authorized lucky list” they have with names for their New World Order coming soon to your nearest “theater”, now are sleeping with the fishes…

Maybe I ALREADY “won” a ticket for their NOW for this extraordinary work I am doing?...

Oh man just if I did not HATE them so much!

This mouth of mine, what I am I going to do with it GOD!?...


AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment