Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Light Up The Sky-The Afters




"Light Up The Sky"

When I'm feeling all alone 
With so far to go 
The signs are no where on this road 
Guiding me home 
When the night is closing in 
Is falling on my skin 
Oh God will You come close? 

[Chorus]
Light light light up the sky 
You light up the sky to show me You are with me 
I I I can't deny 
No I can't deny that You are right here with me 
You've opened my eyes 
So I can see You all around me 
Light light light up the sky 
You light up the sky to show me 
That You are with me 

When stars are hiding in the clouds 
I don't feel them shining 
When I can't see You beyond my doubt 
The silver lining 
When I've almost reached the end 
Like a flood You're rushing in 
Your love is rushing in 

[Chorus]

So I run straight into Your arms 
You're the bright and morning sun 
To show Your love there's nothing You won't do 

[Chorus]

That You are with me 
That You are with me

CR.

No comments:

Post a Comment