Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A SWORD!!!


My God, I think I am in the "transition" period now between a human being and a spiritual one...

I just had a very WEIRD Vision where I was given that Sword "of Fire", I have been talking about that Jehovah God is going to give me (the one I ASKED for in 1990 to use it mainly in satan...but before in his puppets it seems...).

Man is NOT of fire since is INVISIBLE (figuratively is of Fire since it can DESTROY anything)...and I did a quick tests with it....WOW!

Its AMAZING!

It can CUT OFF anything, ANYTHING!

UNO



DOS



TRES



CUANTO 
(like my Alex the LION Hermoso says...he is a KNIGHT & David a Little PRINCE!! ;-))



CINCO



SEIS



7 PERFECT!
(7 UP was my favorite soda as a KID!)



RED & GREEN are my favorite colors Baby! ;-)



8
 What GOES Around........COMES AROUND!

It scares me really...since GREAT POWER requires GREAT RESPONSIBILITY in WHEN and HOW to USE it...

I don't really know if I am going to be given "special" training in the "other side" for this...but it seems NOT.

It may be a "transitional" period like in the 1990 movie Ghost...




What was the train station number where Patrick Swayze learns how to Kick A$$, I mean stuff? :-) (Chapter 7, SEVEN!)

I AM 42 NOW, and READY!

There is a LOT of stuff we DON'T really KNOW nor understand....and we THINK we "know everything".

We KNOW NOTHING!

Armageddon Avenger (AA).



Update 8-16-13:



"The only TRUE wisdom is knowing YOU know NOTHING!"-Socrates

AA.


Update 12-12-13:


The ONE, the True LIGHT Tower! ;-)


Update 12-25-13:


The Brave ONE

From Mexican Lotería.

Card 12

Por qué le corres cobarde, trayendo tan buen puñal .

Why do you run from him, coward? Having such a good dagger .


I was 12 years old back in 1983, the FIRST time satan da devil appeared to me.

And I SURVIVED Big time Baby! ;-) (SOME die of a heart attack...)


And will ALWAYS do, I am IMMORTAL...and he is sentenced to DIE!

Who WINS at the END?


LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment