Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Amor Eterno-Rocio Durcal


For ALL those Eternal Loves....including my Beautiful and Beloved Aunt Irma Margarita than died in 1990....and was buried in LOVES day, February 14.

Te Amo Tia Hermosa!

Horacio Cesar....YOUR son that you never had....but you WILL one day in the NEW World of Justice and Peace that is to come...SOON!




"Amor Eterno"


Tú eres la tristeza de mis ojos
Que lloran en silencio por tu amor
Me miro en el espejo y veo en mi rostro
El tiempo que he sufrido por tu adiós

Obligo a que te olvide el pensamiento
Pues siempre estoy pensando en el ayer
Prefiero estar dormida que despierta
De tanto que me duele que no estés

(Coro)
Como quisiera, ay, que tú vivieras
Que tus ojitos jamás se hubieran cerrado nunca
Y estar mirándolos
Amor eterno, e inolvidable
Tarde o temprano estaré contigo
Para seguir amándonos

Yo he sufrido tanto por tu ausencia
Desde ese día hasta hoy, no soy feliz
Y aunque tengo tranquila mi consciencia
Sé que pude haber yo hecho más por ti

Oscura soledad estoy viviendo
La misma soledad de tu sepulcro
Tú eres el amor del cual yo tengo
El más triste recuerdo de Guadalajara

(Coro)

English Translation

"Eternal Love"

You are the sadness in my eyes
That weep in silence for you love
I look at myself in the mirror and see my face
The time I've suffered because of your goodbye
I force my thought to forget you
Because I'm always thinking of yesterday
I'd rather be sleeping than awake
Because of how much it hurts that you are not here

How I wish, ay*, that you lived
That your little eyes never had closed
And to be looking at them

Love eternal and unforgettable
Sooner or later I will be with you
To continue loving each other

I have suffered so much due to your absence
Since that day up to today, I'm not happy
And even though tranquil is my conscience
I know that I could have done more for you

Dark solitude I am living,
The same solitude of your grave
You are the love of which I have
The saddest memory in Guadalajara

How I wish, ay*, that you lived
That your little eyes never had closed
And to be looking at them

Love eternal and unforgettable
Sooner or later I will be with you
To continue loving each other

*ay: spontaneous exclamation that indicates hurt or pain



No comments:

Post a Comment