Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Where there's a Will, there's a way out!...



I've just watched Happy Feet 2 for the first time (on DVD), I rented it a couple of days ago because I kind of "felt" that it would have a good message and significance, as it had the first movie I saw in 2007 in my home in Wisconsin (Happy Feet), after I returned from a trip when Jehovah had saved me (the night of Jesus Christ Memorial of that year, that I spent in Atlanta GA) that happened in Mississippi near to Memphis TN, when I felt asleep on the wheel and an Angel woke me up before I crashed in a curve...

Anyways, I've got this from HF2 now:

"Where there's a Will, there's a way out!".

And who gave the "last kick", so EVERYONE trapped could be saved?

Will.





The "Aliens" (Jehovah's Angels) will certainly do their part and help YOU at Armageddon and the Great Tribulation afterwards, but YOU have to do your OWN part to be saved, and do your own "fight" in the matter too...

AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment