Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, July 2, 2012

Robots...



I always liked movies about Robots, in fact 2 of my favorite movies are A.I. and Bicentennial Man.

My dad that does not know Jehovah very well at all...and he has asked me why He "created" the devil? He has told me that jehovah is not so wise at all, creating the own badness...and His own enemies...

Jehovah did not create the devil, He created a beautiful Angel at first...perhaps too beautiful, because that went "up to his head" if you know what I mean...

The devil was in charge of the World at first actually...he was number #3, just "below" Jehovah himself whom is NUMERO UNO, and Jesus who is NUMERO DOS.

But number 3 wanted it ALL for himself, not only to become number 1, but to have no others below him....no number 2 nor 3, nor nothing, JUST HIM with ALL the rest, being the same for him...slaves.

Do you see the same pattern in society today?...I wonder where they got that from!

And I am not talking about the "facade" that the ones that really CONTROL everything use, yes even Presidents that for the most part are "puppets", and the ones that want to cut the "strings" latter when they think that now they have "the power", end up like JFK unfortunately...

Jehovah gave us FREE WILL when He created us, because He is LOVE and don't want programmed robots nor slaves...He does not need anything from anybody, but He created other forms of life because He wanted to share life with others too, and the joys that come with it...

Ok, so are we ok now at this point?

Then why the Bible already tells "the future", if we are not robots and may "disobey" it? I bet you that that one is one of the best questions, some one has asked you in your whole life...

Call me crazy or whatever you may want to call me, but I think that even thought with the written prophesies in the Bible, if we ALL repent and beg Jehovah for forgiveness, like the people from Nineveh did....Armageddon and the Great Tribulation would not come!

At least for humans, because for satan and his army they cannot escape now, it's too late for them...they have had more than 6000 years of "chance" for repentance...

And just think WHO is saying it, Armageddon Messenger Himself!

But being realistic, will ALL people change?

Does hardcore criminals really change?

Even when they serve long year sentences in prison, some of them come out even worse than when they went in!

Some enter being just "wanna-be's" or amateurs, and exit as professional criminals, trained in the best school of crime that exists, the prison system!

Once you make sides and follow a pattern of life, there is no going back...that's why BEFORE you take a side, think carefully, really carefully...what side and END you may want to have...

Don't take the easy most "powerful" side that you can see, what you CANNOT see is the most important, and the hardest way leads to that one, that's how it works regardless if we like it or not...

So back to the robots thing, satan explodes and treats people like robots...he know what "buttons to push", to get a certain reaction he wants from people at any given time.

Don't you think that he, that has seen us and study us since Jehovah Created the first humans Adam and Eve, does not know humans more than humans know themselves?

Psyclologist? Put a million together and satan will kick their butts, and will laugh at them all...:-)

And knowing that he is going down soon...like all cowards, he does not want to go alone!

He wants to take as much people as he can with him, at all costs...

How Jesus "went down", with all his disciples? No, he went down ALONE, like REAL MEN DO.

I am doing the same, no Mafia protection, No Government protection, No JW's protection (they definitely could help me a lot...if they wanted too, but it's all "written" in the "script" unfortunately...), no guns, nothing, not even with clothes I will go down, I will go down ALONE, the same way I came to this World...naked and crying...

And I am not a robot, and yes I can definitely (even now) take another different "better path"... if I just kneel to the despicable coward of satan, but I like those guys in the movie 300, me too have a "cramp in my leg", and can not kneel to anyone but Jehovah and Jesus who are my GOD and KING respectively!...

What, me watching "disturbing" violent movies? Read the own Bible, it's full of stories like that one or even worse unfortunately, this is REAL life boys not a fairy tale, that BTW I don't believe in, with the A.I. movie I look deep into the story, what it really means...not in the fairy's that does not exist...

But you have to be mature to understand certain things in life, not just a boy...

So my final question to YOU is:

Are YOURobot?

AM.


Update 7-6-12:

The "Fairy" on the A.I. (2001) movie, actually looks kind like the Angel I saw in the Vision of 1990 ( I think that is the year when I saw it, just as the other 2 Visions as well...), when we where at the END of Armageddon and the Great Tribulation inside a CAVE, and he told us to get out, that it was over.

That Angel was tall as two human beings in size, looked kind of an Unisex being (someone between a man and a woman) and had a long BLUE dress if I remember correctly...with WINGS of course!

AM.


1 comment:

  1. The "Fairy" on the A.I. (2001) movie, actually looks kind like the Angel I saw in the Vision of 1990 ( I think that is the year when I saw it, just as the other 2 Visions as well, explained in the first post of this blog...), when we where at the END of Armageddon and the Great Tribulation inside a CAVE, and he told us to get out, that it was over.

    That Angel was tall as two human beings in size, looked kind of an Unisex being (someone between a man and a woman) and had a long BLUE dress if I remember correctly...with WINGS of course!

    AM.

    ReplyDelete