Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Noah’s Ark

Jehovah God before the bringing of the destruction of the former world, He told Noah to preach that such destruction was coming so people could repent and be saved...but also He ordered him to build an Ark.

Why Jehovah did that? He could have not just protected Noah and his family when the flood came? maybe telling them to go to the highest mountain in their territory and have Angels all around to impede that others could climb it at the end too?

Of course, or He even could have taken them to heaven and bring them back when the flood was over...there is nothing impossible for Jehovah God.

But He did it that way because He needed to see Noah's faith and obedience...according to some calculations , Noah could have spent over 50 years building the Ark with only the help of his 3 sons.

And remember, before the flood there was no "raining", so for people such idea of water falling from the sky was "hilarious" at best...something "impossible" to believe...

Well, when they finally saw it, it was too late for them...

Something similar to those days will happen when Armageddon come, Jesus already foretold that.

He also said that two people would be in the same place, and one would be "taken" and the other left alone to die...

Should we take that as literal? to find out we must review what happened in the flood as Jesus clearly made the comparison to...

Although Jehovah God does not require of us to build literal "Arks" again...we have to do other preparations. Jehovah said that the world would never be destroyed the same way as in the days of Noah, so and Ark would be unnecessary.

Jesus said that if those days were not "cut short" nobody would survive...that clearly tells us that it will be a considerable period of time of "Great Tribulation" as the world has never seen before, nor will see after that period again.

Jesus clearly said this in Mathew 24: 15-22:

“Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,) then let those in Ju·de´a begin fleeing to the mountains. Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house; and let the man in the field not return to the house to pick up his outer garment. Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days! Keep praying that YOUR flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day; for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short."

Yo want it more clear than that? Sorry that is all the information he provided for us, and is very clear...is not open for "personal" interpretations, is literal, just like it was for the first Christians the first application of this prophesy in 66 C.E. when they had to flee when Jerusalem was to be destroyed a few years later in 70 C.E.

Besides building the ark Noah had to stockpile one year’s food supply for his family and for the animals. Before the Flood came, the animals had to be gathered and brought inside. “Noah proceeded to do according to all that Jehovah had commanded him.”-Genesis 6:19-22; 7:5,16.
Then the Deluge (flood) came. It rained for 40 days and 40 nights. All had to remain in the ark for a full year until the waters receded. (Genesis 7:11, 12; 8:13-16) All the wicked people perished. Only Noah and his family survived into a cleansed earth...
So that “rings a bell” for YOU?
Or do you expect that Jehovah, Jesus and their Angels will do all the work that is necessary for you to be saved?
They did not do that in Noah’s days, at least not too directly, but for sure they were helping them other wise how 4 men could have gathered all sorts of animal from all the parts of the earth?

I've already mentioned John 16: 12 and 13 that says this: (Jesus Christ words to his apostles)

“I have many things yet to say to YOU, but YOU are not able to bear them at present. However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears (and sees) he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming." (trough the Visions he has given me)

Should we wait that messenger to come in "great glory", just like the Jews are still waiting the "Messiah"?

Would Jehovah choose a "high priest", or a "pope" kind for this assignment?

What kind of people Jehovah has used since the beginning? Normal (imperfect as well all are) humans...but with great faith and love for Him.

Not even myself I was aware fully what was my assignment in life...it was just recently that I have realized that that person who Jesus spoke about in John 16:12 and 13 is me...

An imperfect human being...are there "better" ones than me, sure...but none would be perfect either...so please do not concentrate in the messenger, but put your full attention in the message.

I've already mentioned that I did not think that I was "worth it" to be the conduct of such important message for this generation...maybe is the most important message (beside preaching the Good News of the Kingdom of course) that we must have to hear to be saved.

And maybe, just maybe that is why I was chosen after all...I have never in my life "aspired to be great" in any way...I have aspired to do the greater common good as much as I can with my limited resources and "talents", that Jehovah God gave me and the ones I have cultivated trough out my life based on His teachings.

And the people that knows me (I have not kept secret this from my friends, as Jesus did not kept secret who he was with his...) can be witness of that...

Actually for being like that, is why I will be put to death by the enemy...not for this message...(they did not know that as I neither at the beginning...)

If I was courageous enough (I knew my potential “enemies” since the beginning) to "fight giants" me "alone"...a poor and "defend less" man...against rich and "powerful" men...I think that I might have passed the "test" for this assignment don't you think so?

Also being from the "bottom" helped me realized that this message was for all humans, not just for the "chosen ones"...at the beginning I thought that, but then with recent experiences Jehovah made me see that I was wrong...

So everything that has happened to me is because of a reason...and I mean everything.

The Bible mentions that there is not a leaf that falls from a tree that Jehovah does not know about...

And He permits certain things to happen, because He already knows the END of such things.

We as humans have limited perspective of things, so lets not forget that Jehovah is up there and He has the best perspective of things...He knew the end right from the beginning of the Rebellion of satan and our first fathers Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:15).

And He also already told us that there will be millions of survivors of Armageddon as I already explained in my previous posts (everything is written in the Bible).

Jehovah gave to Noah’s generation the same "chances" to survive to everyone...but it depended in what they would do...repent, obey and build arks, or do nothing...

We already know what happened to the ones that did not do anything...

So you think I am "crazy"? That's what people thought of Noah isn’t true?

Do you think that Jehovah or Jesus will come and tell you directly what to do, or maybe the Angels?

I am not even myself has seen any Angels from Jehovah God, I have seen though how they work and the miracles that they have performed in order for me to be saved, and Jehovah and Jesus have only communicated with trough Visions at night...not in person when I am conscious.

The only one that has done that is satan, as I already explained when I was 12 years old in 1983, and then the first and only time that he spoke to me directly in 2010, and more recently a few months ago this year of 2012 when he was laughing out loud about me and planing how to get rid of me.... He used humans to speak to me, like he used the serpent with Adam and Eve.


Did not Jesus said that he would send someone? (besides him or his Angels).

Did he said that this person would be "all powerful", and that would show "great miracles" so we could listen to him/her?

No.

Many people in Jesus days, even when seeing in person miracles preformed by Jesus himself would not believe that he was sent by Jehovah...and he raised the death too.

Who can do that now?

No one...

But why Jehovah did not choose someone that has a "leading position" in His terrestrial organization?

Because we only have one leader, and that ones is Jesus himself. He chose me because I am "no one"...the "minor" in the Kingdom...and believe me when I tell you that, because is true I am such one...

Why I am explaining this to YOU?

Because is the way that Jehovah and His beloved son our King Jesus Christ chose to do this...I did not chose to do this by myself...

And even when I "opposed' to do this (please read the "2018"πost , sorry I do not know how that symbol got there...but I will leave it...it may mean something...or maybe not...

-Continuation: (because I was afraid) Jehovah still was with me and He has protected me all this time for me to be able to carry out His will.

And I know that this message will be successful at the end, I already saw the end in a vision when the Angels of Jehovah will appear to every one of the survivors in the end to tell them that is over, that Armageddon has ended.

I am not judging anyone with this message, I was at the beginning maybe.., when trying to keep it "secret" from other than the chosen ones...

But then I realized this: How a message like this can be kept "secret" to some people, and not to others?

Who are we to decide who is "worth it" and who is not? Are we judges or just messengers?

I am the latest, I am Armageddon Messenger, not Armageddon Judge. That one is my Lord and King Jesus.

Maybe some people that listens to this message and do accordingly to it (even my "enemies")...even in the Great Tribulation will repent and seek Jehovah God...who are we to decide otherwise?

Are we the "slaves" or the Master who has the right to decide such things?, again I am the slave and not the Master....that one is Jehovah God's son Jesus Christ.

How many messengers Jesus said he would send (trough the Spirit of the Truth), 2, 3, 4 , 10?

No. Just one.

Right after he told us what to do at the start of Armageddon, in Mathew 24: 23-28 he said this:

Then if anyone says to YOU, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. Look! I have forewarned YOU. Therefore, if people say to YOU, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner chambers,’ do not believe it. For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be. Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

I am not saying that I am the “Christ” am I?, or I am not giving you “great signs” am I?

I am not also telling you that Christ is in the wilderness...am I? I am telling you that you must go there when Armageddon starts in order to be saved...but you have to find Jesus right here, right now in the place wherever YOU are in the world....if you seek him and his father Jehovah God, they will let you find them. No need to go “out” for that...in the contrary I tell you to go “inside”...inside you heart and mind so you can pray to them, to ask them to please remove the blinders interference that you might have (2 Corinthians 4:4).

Speaking of the “carcasses”, the Eagles will dispose of the bodies of all the death at the end of Armageddon...that's why also nobody of the survivors has to be around to see that...Would you like to see that? I don't think so!

So it makes “sense” to YOU or not?

If you wait for a “better”, maybe a more “powerful” and “charismatic” messenger...you will be waiting until Jesus appears as a “lighting”....even when an electric storm is going to start the sky gives us signs and warnings isn’t it true? So wee can seek refuge in a safe place...

And when day is going to break out, we start to see light little by little... and always comes from the same side...Jesus was meaning that nature and God always work the same way...so it will be “natural” not “incredible” events or out of what is natural, will occur.

So all of what Jesus spoke there makes sense isn’t it?

How do I know that there wont be another messenger? Because if it was another, Jehovah might have let the enemy killed me long time ago...anyways, if that had happened and He had another one (or many more), that would mean that He would have a “back up” plan correct? to ensure success to the mission...

He did not have a “back up” plan for Jesus mission on Earth, did He?

He protected his life until Jesus performed his preaching work and fulfilled the prophesies that were written about him. And he was ready for his last sacrifice (remember that satan wanted to killed him since he was born...).


So what are my last "recommendations" for YOU?

Do what Jesus told the man who asked him what he needed to do in order to inherit Jehovah God's Kingdom (and hence everlasting life), and is written in Matthew 19:16-24:

Now, look! a certain one came up to him and said: “Teacher, what good must I do in order to get everlasting life?” He said to him: “Why do you ask me about what is good? One there is that is good. If, though, you want to enter into life, observe the commandments continually.” He said to him: “Which ones?” Jesus said: “Why, You must not murder, You must not commit adultery, You must not steal, You must not bear false witness, Honor [your] father and [your] mother, and, You must love your neighbor as yourself.” The young man said to him: “I have kept all these; what yet am I lacking?” Jesus said to him: “If you want to be perfect, go sell your belongings and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven, and come be my follower.” When the young man heard this saying, he went away grieved, for he was holding many possessions. But Jesus said to his disciples: “Truly I say to YOU that it will be a difficult thing for a rich man to get into the kingdom of the heavens. Again I say to YOU, It is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to get into the kingdom of God.”

Ezekiel 7:19 says this about treasures at the time of Armageddon:

Into the streets they will throw their very silver, and an abhorrent thing their own gold will become. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury. Their souls they will not satisfy, and their intestines they will not fill, for it has become a stumbling block causing their error”.

The only thing that I can think of that money will be useful for at that time, is to maybe burn it to give you warmth inside a cave...as that versicle says, your very intestines will not be filled with it...there wont be anything that you can “buy” to satisfy your hunger then...

So I am telling you this as an imperfect human being (Jesus was perfect, and told the man that if he wanted to be “perfect” to do that right?):

If you are rich, good for you that means that you have worked hard all your life...sometimes that is true and others is not, but anyways if you are in such privileged position do this: keep making money as long as is not your primary “driven motor” in your life, and you are not sacrificing spending time with your family or serving Jehovah God preaching the Good News.

And even you are sacrificing your health with so much stress and worries that a “successful” business brings...

Don't believe me? just ask “successful” and rich people if they think that everything is “set in stone” and if they think that they can not lose all their money and “power” in a heart beat?

Donate as much as you can to the poor.

25,000 innocent children die every day of hunger and because other problems directly related to poverty...

And you want to have a second “vacation home”, or a luxury vehicle, and enough money to “secure” your retirement and future?

There is no future if you don't base it in Jehovah's promises...

This world wont last beyond 10 years any more...maybe even less time than that.

What about saving for your kids education?

Give them the best education that there is in the world to give, Jehovah’s education...

And instead of sending them to colleague to be a doctor (that wont be of any good in the New World as no one will be sick there anymore), train them (and your self too) basic survival skills...how to fish...and how to survive with the minimum possible.

Go to “camping” as much as you can and practice, practice and practice...

Those skills will be of farther greater benefit in the Great Tribulation than any amount of money like I already said, or even a diploma of a bachelors degree..

And giving to the poor not only materially, but also to the poor spiritually, you will be reflecting Jehovah the Creator and His son our Lord and King Jesus Christ...we all must do that in order to be approved and saved by THEM (and their Angels), at the END.

AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment